Re: Paying attention [NO LBC]

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Paying attention [NO LBC]
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
Listers:

        Water is indeed dihydrogen monoxide, even though it
is never referred as such in chemistry.  In addition,
I have never seen it referred to as such in the
scientific literature. I have never heard water
referred to as hydrogen hydroxide...a new one on me, I
must admit.

                Regards,

                Matt Milkevitch

--- Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:
>
> <<  Well, only one (1) knew that the chemical,
> dihydrogen monoxide,
>   was water (H2O). >>
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> I thought it was hydrogen hydroxide.  Any chemists
> out there?
>
> Allen Hefner
> SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
> '77 Midget
> '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

=====
Matthew Milkevitch, Ph.D.
NIH Postdoctoral Fellow
Fels Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Biology
Temple University School of Medicine
3307 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA  19140
(215) 707-1940