Re: TD clutch?

To: "Steve Tritle" <stritle@epix.net>, "Bill Schooler" <schooler@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: TD clutch?
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 19:00:08 -0400
Happened to me last year.  Broke the right half shaft.  contact Dave
Zyp at motorgood@fuse.net  He is in Ohio and he had or can get the
half shafts and even has a tool to help remove the old one.  If this
address does not work let me know and I will dig out his business
card.
I ended up taking the entire rear end out, to remove the broken half
shaft and the part that broke off.  This was just as easy as trying to
punch it out with the tool that Dave sent.  It also gave me the chance
to clean out the pumpkin and make sure there were no little bits of
metal still in there.
MIKE R