FYI: Handy Oil Dispenser

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: FYI: Handy Oil Dispenser
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:09:30 EDT
I found a real handy device at the local mega-mart. It's a little pump/hose
that fits a standard quart oil bottle. For the first time ever, I was able to
top up the tranies on the B and TD without getting a single drop on the
carpet (no cussing necessary). It's the LubriMatic Fluid Quart Pump. I
estimate that it pumps about 1/2 oz per stroke. I doesn't fit the Red Line
bottles but you can just transfer the Red Line to an old motor oil bottle. I
have no connection to LubriMatic, just thought it's a keen device.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336