RE: tires

To: jmc987@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net, schooler@erols.com
Subject: RE: tires
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:16:19 -0400
That's a real Dutch (Vredestein) treat!

Cheers,

Hans

-----Original Message-----
From: jmc [mailto:jmc987@earthlink.net]
Sent: vrijdag 13 oktober 2000 16:12
To: mg mailing list; schooler@erols.com

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:05:23 -0400, Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
wrote:

<SNIP>

For MGB wire wheel guys, the original 165SR14s are really hard to find. I
know of only one manufacturer who is currently making the tire at a
reasonable price -- Vredestein. (Where the heck do you buy those, anyway?)

<SNIP>

Bill,

I got mine at British Wire Wheel in Santa Cruz, CA. IMHO they're really
nice tires with good wet-weather handling. (I drive my B year-round.)
About the only thing I don't like is all the writing on the sidewalls.
But that's a really minor aesthetic issue. And one I really don't notice
anymore.

Joseph
67 B Roadster