Re: Engine Stand in Portland, OR Area

To: kingwj <kingwj@del.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Stand in Portland, OR Area
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:13:24 -0400
Bill: I am in Rhode Island which is much closer but still a hike. I have
several engine stands. One is brand new in the box which I picked up very
reasonably at Carlisle last year. I really have no use for it since I
have 2 others. With my current shoulder condition I will have no use for
it in the distant future. You (or anyone else) can have it for what I
paid, $25.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski