MGB Calipers (Donors?)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Calipers (Donors?)
From: NG4SaleOTH@cs.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:00:52 EDT
All,

Thank you so much for the info about various aspects of caliper "fitment"  I
do not, however, know why a rebuilt set from a reputable parts house would be
a problem.  Are there no reliable suppliers anymore?  I simply want to find a
donor set to use for exchange locally (bay area).  That way, I don't have to
pay an arm and a leg for ship costs (of either donor cores or what I exchange
them for).

Anyone in the Bay area with a set of MGB calipers they want to convert to
cash.

Anyone with info on rebuild suppliers and any problems there?

I am considering an upgrade alternative, but would like all options covered.

Thank you again, John