Abingdon Spares

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Abingdon Spares
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:27:53 -0400
  Mostly for Frank but I may have inadvertantly met the new owner on the
way home from the Foliage Fest weekend. We were going through some village
about 1/2 hour from Walpole, NH and came across an immaculate 72 +/- MGB GT
with new NH antique plates 'ABINGDN'.  He was a very nice but quiet man in
his 40's which kind of matched the fact that I had been told a younger
couple had purchased the business from Jerry Goguen. I was kind of kicking
myself that I did not ask him a little to find out. As an aside, while we
were pulled up next to him another couple came up and said they had a CGT.
I imagine it has been a while in that village since three MG owners were
standing in the same area. Hope I did not take up too much bandwidth with
this trivia. BTW, do I disconnect the driveshaft on my car to tow it to go
get the tube shock conversion done? My cat wants to know. ;->

Carl French

I think I have had enough Guinness here.