Gerry Goguen retires

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gerry Goguen retires
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:48:48 +0000
I know I'm late with this message about Gerry but let's all give him a
late, but none the less, heartfelt hurrah on his retirement this past
Friday. Gerry as you all know used to run a little business called
Abingdon Spares, as well as the Westminister MG museum in New Hampshire.

The business has been sold to another MGophile so not to worry about the
continuity of obtaining parts, mainly T-Series.
Oh yes, there are a few cars left, mostly the ones with the racing
history but they're going fast.
So again Gerry, if you can hear this, congrates on your dedication,
efforts and enthusiasm to maintaining the breed and allowing us to
maintain our steeds!
Cheers and enjoy,
Dave Houser