Re: Moss part number?

To: schooler@erols.com
Subject: Re: Moss part number?
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:41:42 EDT
Thanks Bill,

 I just replied to a private mail about this too.  Yes he is a competitor
just as Ed (JustBrits) and I are and many others, but we are also friends,
which is important to me and I would assume to them too.

George and I are also co-NAMGAR folks (he was just appointed to the board as
Registrar of NAMGAR for a 5 year or is it "lifetime:" term <g> and I am the
webmaster.  Congratulations to George on that, it is a very big job and I can
think of no one better to do it.

We all have to wear two hats in this arena in many ways.  We are enthusiasts
too just like everyone here and to me that is what is important and comes
first.  If it "ain't" fun it "ain't" worth doing right ;)

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 10/18/00 7:44:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,