Re: &^%$# brake warning light

To: hobbes@senet.com.au, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: &^%$# brake warning light
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:51:59 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/00 9:27:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hobbes@senet.com.au writes:

<< My mechanic has had a look, centralised that little piston
 (though it didn't need it as it turned out) and generally checked
 everything, and there are no obvious problems with the brakes, just this
 darned warning light. Any suggestions on what it could be? >>

Could be the handbrake switch is out of adjustment.  I have a Midget, and you
have to pull the driver's seat to get at it.  Don't know about the B.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport