Those Damn Zenith Strombergs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Those Damn Zenith Strombergs
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:51:52 -0500 (CDT)
Two quick items:

1) Anyone remember where the link to this article is (see subject)?
    I printed out the article and can't seem to find it anywhere
    in the "box crowed" garage. I probably ate it.

2) I noticed you all were discussing George Merryweather.
    George opened up his shop to me. Allowed me to tear down my
    engine, rebuild it, and put it all back together using his tools,
his
    home, and his advice.

    George has to be the most honest, friendly and patient man I've
    ever met.

    Well worth you time to doing business with him. Allowing me the
    chance to do the work and ordering the "correct" parts, saved me
    untold hours of frustration and several pounds of cash.

Thanks for reading.

Dennis Berman
dberman@nortelnetworks.com