MG TC

To: boink.hall@mindspring.com, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MG TC
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:23:30 -0700
Lawerence:

Practically all parts are available except possibly frames, front axle spindles,
and a few other items.  There's lots of support and several suppliers.  These
are the major suppliers in the US and there are several distributors for these
companies including, Dave Zyp, Shade Tree Motors, skip kelsey, Dave Raymond, et.
al

http://www.mossmotors.com
http://abingdonsparesltd.com

Go to http://www.nemgt.org/
n and see an organization dedicated to T types.

Don't spend too much on the purchase of the car if you think it needs much work.

Blake
<<<snip>>>