TD Radiator Installation

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TD Radiator Installation
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 09:02:37 -0500
I'm getting ready to install my freshly recored radiator and am not sure
exactly how it is supposed to be installed. I have the Moss mount set with
the rubber washers and steel rings but don't understand how they are to be
used. When I removed the rad originally it was held in place with nuts and
steel washers only.

1.Doe the steel rings go around the rubber washers?
2. Does one of the washers go between the rad and the mounting bracket and
the other go under between the bracket and the nut?
3. Is there supposed to be a steel flat washer under the nut?

Thanks for the help,
Ron Olds