Re: Wheel alignment help.

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel alignment help.
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 15:29:44 -0000
Heavy kerbing or potholing.  Worn wishbones and lower pivot bolts can affect
camber, worn king-pin and trunnion bushes can affect both.  What does 'needs
adjustment' mean?  Is this some kind of compulsory federal or state test?
Or is it voluntary?  If the latter then only if the car pulls to one side or
tyres wear unevenly would the test be warranted, and then only after
checking/replacing said parts.

PaulH.