Re: MG's & acts of Kindness

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's & acts of Kindness
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 01:45:13 EST
Sorry guys for the botched post earlier....

True enough, it's easier than I thought to find someone who had once owned an
MG. I was outside the other day and a neighbor called me over who I had never
been formally introduced to. He asked if the MG I had was a Midget, and I
told him yes, so he responded he had something for me.

We walk to his van, and he pulls out both tonneau covers for an MG Midget.
Turns out that he too had owned one, but sold it because he wasn't really
using it. Both were a little dirty, but a little cleaning has provided me
with a full extra set of top covers, should I ever need any. Not a big deal,
but I thought it was a decent act!

Tom
78 Midget