Re: Fwd: Lesser Known LBC's

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Lesser Known LBC's
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:41:13 -0800
You haven't even scratched the surface as far as obscure LBCs go. How
about...

Daimler SP250 (Dart)
Austin A90 Atlantic
Singer
Humber
Hillman?

You didn't even mention Sunbeam or Morgan. Methinks thou shouldst goest
to the library, and check out The Complete Encyclopedia of British Cars
for hours of absorbing fun. Or go to Yahoo and look for Auto Clubs by
Make -- it's amazing what they have listed.

Tomsaudi@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149