Re: Only a test, nothing else!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Only a test, nothing else!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:57:40 -0500
You guys have got to get a spell checker. I ran it through my Microsoft
spell check and this is what it is supposed to be:

Abnof jnfwiqh mkwshjfhuzx mfksfjh. Jfodsp mfkjd dkjo. Jedjuiun ;-)

Sheesh, try a little harder next time will ya. It only takes a second to run
a spell check.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/30/00 12:26 PM, "DENNIS COX"
<djc@appsig.com> made the profound statement:

> asdf gfdhewht  rthsrthy ryjrtj tykjte ykj etyjtyj
>
> "John J. Black" wrote:
>
>> lksfhFJ;psdjf;PESJ;wlskgsdvnw;epofW';EFLMWSE;FGUw;efgnm.SMVD;LVK}

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.