Re: MG Book

To: Jesse Robinson <jesserobinson2@hotmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Book
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:52:24 -0800 (PST)
Jesse, I think someone already responded that this is Andres Clausager's
'Original MGB'... Just wanted to comment that you should shop around the
on-line boksellers for a good deal. I ended up getting mine at Amazon and
paid less then $30 for it (not including shipping) a couple of months ago
but saw it a few other places (though out-of-stock) for a few bucks
less... I've read it cover to cover three times since I got it (hmmm, no
wonder I have no time for the project car...). It's truly an amazing book,
especially if you're interested in returning a car to it's original state.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328