Re: Non LBC Content - Motorcycle Shipping?

To: "Kevin & Deana Brown" <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC Content - Motorcycle Shipping?
From: "Dr. Robert Hill" <baptistpastor@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:13:30 -0600
I restore old bikes for fun and have bought several that had to be shipped.
Usually any of the larger moving companies have a skid that you can strap
the bike to and ship it.  I have used Mayflower before and they had all the
necessary items.  The big problem is don't be surprised when you get a quote
of $300 or more to ship a bike - especially if they have to provide the
skid.

BOB