RE: New Car

To: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Car
From: "John J. Black" <helejohn@neteze.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:49:19 -0800
Hi Guys
So why not just go back to a steam engine? Simply generate the steam with a
very small Nuclear Reactor and away we go, warp factor 5!  and like the
compressed air idea, we could make an even bigger bomb out of your humble
car. I am all for techno-progress but I am not sure that this is the way we
should to go??
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems