Re: Triumph bulletin board?

To: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph bulletin board?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 08:23:15 -0700
Venture over to http://www.listquest.com/auto/tier2/british.html - the
archives are not working but it will show you what lists are available.

Also, team.net, the same one hosting this list has a triumph list:
http://www.team.net/tn-lists.html

Depending on the Triumph, there are lists for Spitfires, TR7/TR8,  TR6, and
others. Due to problems at listquest.com, which just stores the archives,
you will have to do a search to find the location of these mailing list
hosts. Unless its the TR7/TR8 list - I can give you that info because I'm
on that one.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT