Re: TD: overhaul or sell?

To: felix Como <felix.c@post.com>
Subject: Re: TD: overhaul or sell?
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 10:14:07 -0700
There are people that have retro-fitted and MGA or MGB motor in a TD.  I don't
know what all is done, but I'd expect it to be not 100% straightforward - may
require fitting the transmission too.  Anyhow, to reduce costs (and increase
power) that would be one option.

OR you could just give me the car, and for the price of an engine I'd have a
nice TD.  Hmm doubt that's going to happen.

Phil Bates