Re: Biennial Concours Adelaide South Australia.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Biennial Concours Adelaide South Australia.
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:35:59 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> Sunday was a perfect 24oC spring day in Adelaide South
> Australia for the Biennial concours.

<snip>

> we took home the second in class.  What a hoot!

Woohoo!  And I wasn't even there Scotty's LE (and of course I would
have, too).  I was stuck out in the Hills playing Steward at a hillclimb
meeting.  The things we feel obligated to do, eh?

I would much rather have been swanning around 200 LBCs in the pleasant
spring sunshine at the seaside, but...

Congrats, Scotty.  And enjoy the "Climb to the Eagle" (which I will also
miss - due to guilt feelings about missing any more work time to do car
stuff).

Eric
'68MGB MkII