Re: Triumph MGB

To: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph MGB
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 12:14:16 -0700
I knew all this. Its not my ad, I just came across it. And I posted it for
entertainment value only. However, I should mention that Triumph lasted
much longer than '79 - at least until 1982 (TR7 and TR8).

The link that I provided has a picture to allow those of you who are
interested to guess what year this car really is.

David