Re: OD speedometer

To: Mgbbob@aol.com
Subject: Re: OD speedometer
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 18:40:51 -0800
Umm, can't you just switch the speedometer drive gear in the transmission
instead? They're a little expensive, but they have got to be cheaper than
this. I seem to recall $36 and $72, offhand, for the two tooth-count
variants.

FWIW, putting an LH OD tranny in my 66, I calculated the error, factoring
in tire size, at around 6%, and decided I could live with that.

Phil had this to say:

--

Max Heim