RE: More Info on Webber (sic) Install

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More Info on Webber (sic) Install
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:47:14 -0600
The casting for the typical DGV series Weber carb has provision for an
accelerator pump on the secondary side. It is not used in this application.
The holes do not go into the body. You should have one accelerator pump on
the primary side only. (There are other versions, etc. but without major
mods to the engine, the 32/36 DGV style carb with 1 accel. pump is the usual)
         HTH   Peter C
---