Z-S Starting

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Z-S Starting
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 05:00:18 -0800 (PST)
Sorry, deleted the note with this thread but my 76 MGB with stock Z-S carb
has never had any problems starting in winter - including when I lived in
Rochester, NY. Any problems have been battery-related, when I neglected to
disconnect the battery during the winter between starts. Here in New
Jersey, I tend to drive it more during the winter months. One pump on the
accelerator, couple of cranks, and she starts right up and goes into 'fast
idle' mode. This is with the auto choke.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://calendar.yahoo.com/