Re: 60th Birthday Boy

To: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 60th Birthday Boy
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:09:33 -0500
Happy Day to you, Scotty

Just think of all the things you've seen in those years. Care to comment on
  some of the changes in something?  Cars are safer but are they more fun???

7 to go for me to catch up or maybe _\    if I were with down under.

Have a speedy but safe trip.....anywhere today.

Best wishes and g'day,

Bill
'76B
Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                                    Vocal phone   (856) 225-6336
Department of Biology         FAX  (856) 225-6312
Science Building                           email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make for divine hamburgers."