Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

To: Robert Sexson <rsexson@excite.com>
Subject: Re: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:46:53 -0800
No surprise there at all.  Check out http://universitymotorsltd.com.
This is about where John Twist's ground-up rebuilds start.  I'm hoping
to keep the two GT's under $10k through extensive DIYing, but it may go
higher.  Check out what fully restored MGBs sell for in England and you
will find plenty at this price or higher.

I don't think $15,000 is bad for a completely new car that is far more
cool than a PT Cruiser for $30,000+.  And you can't even get one of
those now until next summer!  I hope to have both of the GT's on the
road by then.

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia w/2.1
'65 MGB (Daily driver since 1969)
'74 MGB GT (Restoring sloooowly)

Assisting on Restoration (and spending OPM):
'72 MGB GT (Daughter's)
'64 MGB (Son's)

Stripped and gone but their parts live on:
'68 MGB, '73 MGB, '67 MGB GT