Re: Which Way doe it Go?

To: "Dave" <hearts@radiks.net>, "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which Way doe it Go?
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:34:57 -0000
Not seen any responses to this.  The half-shafts have a standard right-hand
thread (hence the cotterpin) but they can be very tight.  I had to drive my
roadster to a workshop for them to put a 5-foot bar on the LHS before it
would shift.  Subsequently bought a used axle and wondered how I was going
to get on with it off the car, and both sides came free sweet as a, well,
nut.

PaulH.