Re: 2 fans r better than 1

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 fans r better than 1
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:19:39 -0800 (PST)
--- Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net> wrote:
> I can't help this but, (big grin here and tonque in
> cheek)
>
> They did that on purpose just like engines on the
> Mosquito.  To prevent the
> airplane from torquing left, one engine rotates
> right and the other left.
>
> So the guy at the factory, who once worked on
> planes, had a WWII flash back
> and...........
>
> <<<snip>>>
> A closer look and the righthand
> fan was turning the wrong way!
> <<<snip>>>
>
> LOL <grin>
>
> Blake

So, with one fan wired backwards, does it run cooler
turning one way than the other? Does it run faster on
corners when turning one way compared to the other?
Now, the big question, did the wire South American
fans the opposite way than they did North American
fans? ;-]

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly but surely healing:
before: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1294999&a=9971270
after: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1294999&a=9971291

58 Willys CJ-3B, the Killer-B:
http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/Paulsen.html