64 MGB junk roller with title

To: "J&L Autoworks" <j_lautoworks@pa.net>
Subject: 64 MGB junk roller with title
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:10:41 -0700
OK listers.  I rec'd the message below from a fellow British car enthusiast (he
is the Jag-lovers V-12 Engine List Administrator).
He would like to get rid of a 1964 pull handle "nasty" MGB.  He has taken many
items off this car and has a few more items to rob.
He would like to give the leftovers to another enthusiast.  Since I'm in Denver
and he's in PA that leaves me out.  There must be
someone on this list near him that would be interested in this car.  I suspect
you'll end up with a rusty shell and a title, but the
price is right.

I have copied him with this message.  So you have his email address, don't
email me, I know nothing more about this car.

Larry Hoy