Re: British Parts Locator - any experiences?

To: tsouthworth@att.net
Subject: Re: British Parts Locator - any experiences?
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:39:05 -0500
NOS is a part of Scaraborough Faire in Pawtucket/Providence, Rhode Island.
British
Parts Locator is a completely  different operation in Woonsocket run by Carl
Renaud, former head parts salesman from a now defunct parts house in Rhode
Island,
Special Interest Car Parts  fornerly in Johnston and now a horse outfitter!
Honest!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski