Speedo Angle Drive 021-511

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo Angle Drive 021-511
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 02:02:52 EST
Folks,

Earlier this week someone was looking for a Speedo Angle drive the Moss
Number is 021-511 ($74.95 retail).  Well tonight when I was getting my
"Maggie's Trans repaired the fellow doing it had two of them that are used
and they appear to be in good working condition.

I do not remember who was interested in it, but if he is still interested I
have both of them for sale for the guy.  Drop me an Email and I will give you
the price and info if you are interested in them, the price is right so step
on down ;)

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.