79 MGB parts needed

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 79 MGB parts needed
From: "KENNETH WARINGA" <kcwaringa@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:46:09 -0600
I'm getting closer to getting my son's 79 MGB on the road, hopefully by
Christmas.  I knew the turn signal switch in the 79 was broken so I took the
one off the 75 parts car I had thinking I could use it in the 79, WRONG!!!!
Murphy's law, they are different.  The 79 has a horn push on it while the 75
doesn't.  So, does anyone have a turn signal switch from a 79 they would like
to part with?  I also need the plastic shroud that goes over the steering
wheel, at least the left side of the shroud.  My right side is ok, but the
left side broke while taking it apart.

To all that sent info on the front suspension, thank you very much.  I
completed the passenger side without half the difficulty I experienced on the
first side.

TIA

Ken Waringa