Webasto Sunroof Removal Instructions?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Webasto Sunroof Removal Instructions?
From: Eckersmg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 01:08:24 EST
I have a 1969 MGB GT with a slide back style roof that I believe is a
Webasto.  Two questions 1)I am having the car painted and want to know how to
remove the roof.  Does anyone have a diagram of the mechanics of the roof, or
can supply removal instructions and tips for getting it back together?  2)The
roof rattles a bit and I think that some pieces may be missing, I have
e-mailed Webasto but wonder if anyone knows of where else I may find parts
for this style roof?

TYIA
Charles