Re: Main Bearing Cap Solution

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Main Bearing Cap Solution
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:25:28 -0500
Bud: To get the distributor drive out you have to remove the plate that retains
the
dizzy. It is held in place by that one screw on the left. Then the dizzzy gear
rotates out. It contacts the cam and you can't remove the cam without first
removing
the dist. gear drive. The center of the drive is threaded to allow you to screw
in a
long bolt. I use on of the 4 bolts that hold the air cleaners in place on a CB
B as
they are perfect for the job.. I have plenty if you need one.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski