a/c refridgerant

To: "Berrie C. Watson" <bwatson@bayflash.stpt.usf.edu>
Subject: a/c refridgerant
From: richard <juju34@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:11:35 -0800
i have used freeze 12 , its a direct replacement for r-12, and in the
cars i have done, jags, bmw's and a few subaru's it performs
better[cooler] than the r134 conversions ihave done on the same
marquees,

no need to change oil, "o' rings etc...

your milage may vary applies

richard, scot exiled in texas