Re: Wire Wheels

To: <Tonyrose997@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:13:28 -0600
Tony,
    Take a deep breath and count to 10.   Can you explain this in a little
more detail.
First off do you have knock off hubs that take the knock off wrench or are
these after market wire wheels that bolt on with nuts to the hub.  I'm sorry
I kind of lost you at the 9/16" bolt holding on the hub cover.  Is there a
Moss catalog # or Haynes manual # that you can refer us to.   Or maybe there
is someoneelse that can formulate a picture here.  Are the wheels off and
your trying to get the grease cap out of the spline hub?              Please
return,    Mark