Re: Floor coating suggestions sought

To: " Michael Winney " <winn@goodnet.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floor coating suggestions sought
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 16:16:50 -0600
Hi Mike,
     My experience threw the past thirty years with these cars has taught me
#1) not to adhere anything to the floor including carpet, especially since
you have already taken valuable time to clean it up,and prepped it with
Eastwoods product.  Personally I would go with a hard duarable paint that
can be easily wipped down when water gets in. (you know it will)Then just
lay your carpet down with your backing pad and cover those with your rubber
MG Amocco mats or whatever  you have.  They can be easily removed to air out
when  needed.

    As far as  the pin holes go  a good  hard curing body filler sanded down
and  prepped and painted should last for years.             Mark