Re: Can Anyone help this guy?

To: Rick Brown <brown409@home.com>
Subject: Re: Can Anyone help this guy?
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 21:12:01 -0500
Go to http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/USAPFS.html and you will be at a USA
Parts For Sale Classified ad site. You will find in this section an ad for
rebuilt engines by Glen Towery in Delaware. I have bought two of his short
blocks and am very happy with them. Another good source would be Rob
Medynski in West Milford, NJ (973-728-7871) or Dave Clark of Westminster,
VT (802-387-4540). Two places you will want to stay far away from are,
British Miles in S.E. PA  and M&G Vintage in Tuxedo, NY.  Hope this helps.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch