Seven Degrees of LBCs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seven Degrees of LBCs
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:21:23 EST
I'm not sure if this was already a string...  but I was interested in
creating a game for my website called Seven Degrees of LBCs.  Ya know, alot
of British cars have the same parts... so you try to link cars by common
parts.  Like the 1969 MG Midget is related to the 2001 DB7... because the MG
Midget sidelamps are the same as XJ-S sidelamps, and the XJ-S floorpan is the
same as the DB-7 floorpan.  Ofcourse this needs to be much more complicated
to be fun... and you need alternatives... so when you are linking Midget
sidelamps, your choices are MGB, XJ-S and TR6... and MGB and TR6 would lead
you astray...

  So... anyone have an ideas for links in Seven Degrees of LBCs?  I'll make
them into a series of webpages and it would be a fun way to learn parts
interchanges.

    -John