Re: Lucas web site

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: Re: Lucas web site
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:56:30 -0500
I just kept clicking on the black page until something happened.  After it did I
found myself trapped in a site that forced me to have to exit from Netscape to
get out of it.  Go ahead, try it yourself.  The entrance point is around the
center of the page.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/