Speed Kills

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speed Kills
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:32:18 -0500
Visited the web page "Ticket Assassin" And I am sure glad I don't
write tickets in California.  The only reason I would like to cite in
California is the $200 or $300 mentioned in court pay.  Quite a lot of
my off time is spent waiting at the court house for a case to be
called, no extra pay.
In my state we ticket you, have an arraignment, you plead guilty or
not guilty.  Plead guilty, you pay your fine or serve your sentence,
end of case.  Plead not guilty, they set a trail date, have a trail
and that is it.  You may beat the charge or even have it dismissed.
We also offer a diversion plan.  Plead guilty, pay the fine and after
a set period the ticket is removed from your record, this applies to
most non-felony charges.
I encourage anybody who thinks they are not guilty to plead not
guilty, you pay court cost regardless and you might as well get your
money's worth.  Contrary to popular opinion, you will get more than a
fair shake in front of most judges.  Also contrary to popular opinion
citing somebody is not a lot of fun, just a lot of paperwork and
usually a hard time from the person being cited.
THANKS!
MIKE R