Re: Insurance?

To: tcbump@leading.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance?
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:00:27 EST
Tom,

I have found that using an appraiser to work very well when insuring with a
classic car insurer such as Haggerty or one of the others.  If you have
damage the classic insurer will take care of it without a deductible in most
cases.  On total loss they will pay the appraised insured value.

A regular insurer such as what I use for my Magnette is a bit more expensive
per year about $400 vs $110, but there are no restrictions of course.   I did
get an appraisal for them as well otherwise they would only insure the car
for bluebook which was a couple thou.  With the appraisal they will be that
value (though I pay for the appraised value each year).

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 11/29/00 10:07:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,