RE: Head thickness vs. pistons MGB

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>,
Subject: RE: Head thickness vs. pistons MGB
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:24:01 -0700
Barney, once again this is a great article you have on your web site;
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/engine/en1.htm .  If
people on this list don't go there once and awhile for help they're missing a
great site.  It's always good to have a quaility
workshop "manual" such as yours.

I do have a question, how do you determine how big, and how deep these eyebrows
should be?  I guess big isn't as much an issue as
deep.

Thanks.

Larry Hoy