Thanks for all the advice on shocks!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for all the advice on shocks!
From: KD6BGO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 16:31:22 EST
Hey list,

  Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice on lever type shocks. Will
contact Peter of Worldwide Auto. As for the spindles, they are in good shape,
other than rubber, and new lower pin bushings, which I think I can get
pressed in and reamed at a local machine shop. Got the front end out and
stripped down now, and just finished dropping the cross member, springs, and
spring pans off to be hot -tanked. Will let the list know on the progress.
Thanks again.
                                                Mike, 69 BGT