Re: non lbc saab sonet question?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: non lbc saab sonet question?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:40:45 -0800
"Valuable" may not be the word, but they are relatively uncommon and
certainly technically interesting. The obscurity of this model would tend
to limit the number of potential buyers in most areas, I would think. In
other words, unless you are bidding against a rabid Sonett Owners Club
member, I wouldn't expect to pay all that much for one. However, I don't
really know how widespread or rabid the SOC might be...

E.Claure had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149