More 79 B parts needed

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: More 79 B parts needed
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 06:50:52 -0600
Continuing with my son's 79 B, I need the seat belt half that fastens to the
transmission tunnel on the driver's side.  Moss doesn't list it in their
catalog.  I also need one of the little plastic supports for the original MG
luggage rack if anyone has one.  These little plastic supports go under the
chrome covers at each corner of the rack to support it off the trunk lid.
One on mine was missing when I took the rack off the trunk.

If anyone has these sitting around please reply directly with you price.
I'm still trying to get the car ready by Xmas, but it's looking less likely
every day.

Thanks,

Ken Waringa