1969 MGB For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1969 MGB For Sale
From: MOCKBNY407@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:08:18 EST
Hi all,
Just a quick message for anyone interested in buying a '69 chrome bumpered
MGB. I've no more room in my garage and need to sell, hopefully before the
big snowfall here in Detroit.

Just click on the links below or you may also use the web addresses if you
like...
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/a_69MGB_front.jpg";>
a_69MGB_front.jpg</A>
http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/a_69MGB_front.jpg

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/b_69MGB_left.jpg";>
b_69MGB_left.jpg</A>
http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/b_69MGB_left.jpg

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/c_69MGB_left.jpg";>
c_69MGB_left.jpg</A>
http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/c_69MGB_left.jpg

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/d_69MGB_left.jpg";>
d_69MGB_left.jpg</A>
http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/d_69MGB_left.jpg

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/e_69MGB_right.jpg";>
e_69MGB_right.jpg</A>
http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/e_69MGB_right.jpg

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/f_69MGB_right.jpg";>
f_69MGB_right.jpg</A>
http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/f_69MGB_right.jpg

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/g_69MGB_right.jpg";>
g_69MGB_right.jpg</A>
http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/g_69MGB_right.jpg

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/h_69MGB_dash.jpg";>
h_69MGB_dash.jpg</A>
http://members.aol.com/mockbny407/MGBpics/h_69MGB_dash.jpg

FOR SALE: 1969 MGB; Blue, Chrome Bumpers, has Optional Wooden Steering Wheel
& Wire Wheels, Tonneau cover included, Runs and Drives Excellent, Starts
right up, 2nd Owner (I bought the car in 1988), Never driven in Snow, Garaged
every winter, Has rare right front fender Mirror (instead of the normal "on
the door" mirror), Radio/Cassette, 5 Years ago I replaced the top, the
clutch, and had the car painted as close to original as possible, Still
shines but some rust is now appearing, 79000 miles on odometer (although the
speedometer/odometer cable has been broken for a few years), Car was in
storage the past 3 years so I estimate 83000 actual miles on it, Heat adjust
cables also need replacing, There is a small stone chip in the windscreen
that I had filled in professionally in 1988 and it hasn't gotten any worse,
Leather seats need reupholstering but cloth seat covers are included,
Otherwise the all black interior is in excellent condition, a very nice car
in need of just a little TLC, I've too many other toys grabbing my attention
right now, I'll also throw in a restorable luggage rack (along with the MGB
trunk lid it's attached to) which I was planning on sandblasting and
installing but never got around to it. Detroit, MICHIGAN area. Asking $3200
or best offer. Email: MOCKBNY407@aol.com